play my favourite song.
Sunday, March 08, 2009
I did something I can't believe I did also. I actually went to queue to get Laogong's signature! It was crazy and I wonder how my dear Siewlian does it all the time! I skipped 1 hr of lecture (luckily I did cause I heard everybody dozed off cause' Bowen was really....... gentle HAA) and made my way down to Eastpoint! I was there around 5/5plus and only got his signature at 930pm! I touched him (no I didn't bite him nor do my bodywave cause' there were many scary looking bodyguards!) and told him 小猪,累吗?要加油喔! He looked really tired cause' he had been signing for hours and hours without resting! Poor thing *pats head* Anyway, I won't do it again. Please slap me awake the next time I mention doing anything like that (unless I am very free and have alot of time to spare!)

Look at the people CRAZYYYYYY!! There were many more of these crazy people in Eastpoint and the queue extended all the way till behind Eastpoint CRAZY!

Thank you so much Cheryl ninja turtle! I posted your favorite photo! HAA! Thanks for taking photos of Laogong for me (advantages of being tall), for buying dinner and cheap Starbucks, for chatting with me cause' it was really B O R I N G!



Party Boys之道兄弟为你撑腰



(:
Went for Spore Biathlon to support Williestongs dear but I am a sucky supporter cause:
  1. I was late! I was supposed to reach there at 8am but I woke up at 7.55am ): Was supposed to give my moral support before he starts/hold his bag/take photos but didn't manage to ): I reached there and saw yellow swimming caps bobbing up and down in the sea already ): I asked him after the race and he said he was a little disappointed ):
  2. I missed him TOTALLY at halfway point of the run
  3. I missed him TOTALLY at the finishing point too! SUCKS! I even saw Andrea's Tze Ching and said Hi can! Life sucks take drugs ): I was really worried cause' it was really taking too long and I was wondering if he fainted or something (cause' he said he didnt train this time). But actually I've been standing at the finishing point and worrying for nothing cause' he finished the race 20mins ago and was happily drinking his 100+ while looking for me. He thought I was waiting at the bags area but didnt see me and knowing me so well, he thought maybe I thought he fainted or something! HAAAA!
  4. I wanted to capture the moment he finish swimming and switched the camcorder function of Mr Pinkie after seeing the first yellow-swimming-cap guy emerge from the sea. But that angmoh was crazy fast and Willie was far behind him so poor Mr Pinkie ran out of battery after that and we didn't take alot of photos

This is the worst year! Williestongs don't worry k? Next year I'll be better prepared and not go into a trance anymore! (: And I saw Cindy and her bf! I was wondering why he kept calling me Eleen like he knows me. I asked Cindy his name and she told me he was actually my tutorial friend for Geisha Samurai blah module which I took in my first semester! Haa what a coincidence!! Anyway, when Willies was bathing this guy talked to me and asked weird questions like why I never rollerblade??? Is he my friend that I can't remember also? Hmm, small brain, poor memory me ):

Cringe all you want but I think Willies looks really cute here (:

I hate armpits.
Anyway that day I was at MPFSC and Willie called out to me (he was driving past)! It was really fate cause' I reached the centre already but went out to fetch Jasmine. He knows I'm there but he doesn't drive past there on his way to school, it's cause' his mum wanted a lift there (a place she doesnt usually go). Awww, fate (:
Blah, shall do work cause' Ive been doing nothing for the past few days! And I concussed at 6pm I think yesterday? GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME!